How many friends we would have found in this Social Network giant. How many SignUps are made every day in Facebook. Have we ever wondered who all would have made the first 10 SignUps of Facebook. I recently saw that list in my Facebook Newsfeed which I would like to share it over here.
First 10 People To Sign Up For Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Chris Hughes – Hughes cofounded Facebook and was college room mates with Zuckerberg.
- Dustin Moskovitz – Moskovitz cofounded Facebook and was college roommates with Zuckerberg.
- Arie Hasit – Hasit was the first non-founder to sign up for Facebook. He wasfriends with early members David Hammer and Colin Jackson. Hammer knew Facebook cofounder Chris Hughes directly so its likely all three were friends.
- Marcel Georgés Laverdet II* – While Laverdet has one of the earliest IDs, it’s not certain that he was one of the first 20 to sign up for the site. Some engineers who worked at Facebook saw some early IDs were open and snagged them for themselves.
- Soleio Cuervo – Cuervo was friends with early Facebook member Marcel George Laverdet.
- Chris Putnam – Putnam was, however, friends with early Facebooker Marcel George Laverdet. Putnam and Marcel both got jobs at Facebook by creating hacks and pranks on the social site. These hacks caught the attention of cofounder Dustin Moskovitz, who contacted Putnam. The two kept in touch and when Putnam moved to Silicon Valley, Moskovitz offered him an interview at Facebook.
- Andrew McCollum – McCollum was a Harvard student who was in Mark Zuckerberg’s CS161: Operating Systems class.
- Colin Kelly – Kelly was a Harvard student who was friends with David Hammer and Colin Jackson. Both knew many early Facebookers and it’s likely all of them were acquaintances.
- Mark Kaganovich – Kaganovich was a Harvard student who was also friends with early Facebooker David Hammer(20 earliestmember) . Although Hammer joined Facebook after Kaganovich, Hammer knew at least 7 of the earliest Facebook members, and it’s likely Kaganovich was acquaintances with many of them too.
So when do you think you would have Signed up ??